This chain was started in the hope of guaranteeing
every participant a
nice little nest egg.
Make two copies of this letter and personally hand
them to two of your
Under no circumstances shall you let him have a
copy of this letter
without witnessing with your own eyes the carrying out of the following
instructions, by the party to whom you give the letter.
Send to the person whose name appears at the top
of the list one dollar,
leaving this person's name off of the top of the list on the two copies
that you make and adding your name and address at the bottom of the list.
Consider this a charity donation. As your name leaves the top of the
list you will receive $1,024.00.
Is a guaranteed sum of this much worth a dollar to you?
DO NOT MAIL THIS LETTER. YOU MUST WITNESS THE CARRYING
OUT OF THE ABOVE
HAVE FAITH HAVE CHARITY HAVE PROSPERITY CARRY ON
1. F. E. McBrien 1001 Agnes Kansas City, Missouri
2. Bob McKelvey 1926 Lawn Kansas City, Missouri
3. Fern Bachmann 3028 Bellefontaine Kansas City, Missouri
4. D. Thomas 5700 Wabash Kansas City, Missouri
5. Fern Thomas 5700 Wabash Kansas City, Missouri
6. Ellen Courtney 3207 Agnes Kansas City, Missouri
7. Dorothy Fitzpatrick 1212 Linwood Kansas City, Missouri
8. Alma Nash 3110 Brooklyn Kansas City, Missouri
9. L. P. Schupp 8900 Holmes Kansas City, Missouri
10. Eldred Ely 4646 Virginia Kansas City, Missouri
In presenting this letter to your friend give him
an envelope stamped
and addressed to the person at the top of the list, and see that he
mails the dollar before letting him have the letter. This guarantees
the life of this chain and assures you a speedy delivery of your
The Paper Chain Letter Archive - contents Chain Letter Evolution.